Moringa Oil: USDA Certified Organic Moringa Seed Oil
When you buy Moringa Oil from A Healthy Leaf you get:
- USDA Certified Organic Moringa oil
- 100% Pure Moringa oil (never any additives!)
- Cold pressed Moringa oil to preserve nutrients
- Unrefined, unbleached and undeodorized Moringa Oil
Order your cold pressed Moringa oil today with a 30-day money back guarantee!
Experience Moringa Seed Oil the newest “Superfood” for your skin!
Moringa oil, or more accurately Moringa seed oil, comes from the seeds of the highly acclaimed Moringa oleifera tree. Did you know it takes nearly Moringa 500 seeds to produce 1 ounce of 100% pure Moringa oil?! This fact explains why the price of 100% pure Moringa oil may be higher than many other oils. Don’t let that turn you off though. Moringa oil has some pretty amazing benefits that you don’t want to miss!
The oil is made up of predominately (72%) of unsaturated fat commonly known as Omega-9 or oleic acid. The remainder is made up of several saturated fats with the most notable (7%) being behenic acid. It is the behenic acid that gives the gives Moringa oil the natural ability to smooth skin and condition hair.
Organic Moringa Seed Oil Uses:
Moringa oleifera oil is a light oil that is non-sticky and absorbs quickly into the skin. Learn how to use Moringa oil below:
- Moisturizer: With the oil’s high oleic acid content, it makes for an excellent, non-sticky, skin moisturizer. Also, use Moringa oil for skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema and chapped lips – it can help!
- Skin and Hair Care: Again because of the very high behenic acid concentration, the oil exhibits conditioning properties that help to keep skin and hair soft and smooth. The oil is very thin and spreads further than would be expected. Simply rub into skin or wash into wet hair.
- Cleanser: Oil is reported to help eliminate acne and blackheads. It may also help remove spots from acne when used on a long-term basis.
- Anti-aging oil: Due to the high anti-oxidant and behenic oil concentrations, the oil helps improve and rejuvenate the appearance of aging skin.
- Carrier oil for homemade massage oils: With the properties described above, the oil makes for a great carrier oil in homemade massage oils.
- Base for homemade perfume: Since the oil resists rancidity and has such a high oleic acid level, it makes an ideal choice for a perfume base. It also has the ability to absorb and retain scents and fragrances!
- Enfleurage Oil: Enfleurage is a traditional method of extracting essential oils and perfumes from flowers with an odorless plant or animal fats.
- Base for homemade soaps: The oil has been reported to make a good base for homemade soaps.
- Other uses: Livestrong published an article on Moringa uses and Moringa oil benefits. They stated the following about the oil from Moringa seeds:
Moringa has also traditionally been a topical ointment for treating several different ailments. When applied to the gums, it’s said to eradicate gum disease. As an astringent, it kills germs on the skin, heals abscesses in the teeth, cures athlete’s foot, and heals warts and wounds.
We are confident that however you choose to use our organic Moringa oil you will love it!